< Pinoy Online Gamerz >
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

< Pinoy Online Gamerz >

One Forum for all Online Games...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pinoy Online Gamerz... One forum for All online games!

Share | 

Want to EARN money online for FREE???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
batusainash
Admin
Admin
batusainash

Want to EARN money online for FREE??? Vide
PostSubject: Want to EARN money online for FREE???   Want to EARN money online for FREE??? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Guys, i just want to share to you how many people like me and most of member in here Earn MONEY online for FREE. Its by "Pay Per Click" or "PTC". PTC is an online job which pays for clicking or viewing there Ads everyday. There per Ads last for about 30 secs only. You wont need any card transaction in here all the registration is for FREE. Just all you have to do is click their Ads and after the timer countdown you may now close the Ad and click for another Ad. Their is NO qouta for this. Everyday there is 4 and up available Ads to click. And the Ads refresh everyday. Their gonna Pay you thru PayPal or Alertpay.
If you dont have yet account on Paypal pls click this --> PayPal
Or if you want Alertpay pls click this --> Alertpay

Do's and Dont's :
1. Dont ever download or install to the Ads you will see while clicking, most of them is SCAM.
2. Always remember that all you have to do is click the Ads and wait for the timer to expire.
3. Please do not use "TAB" or keyboard when clicking your ads, use your "MOUSE" instead.
4. Always login first before you click your ads or else it won't get credited to you.
5. Make it a habit to click all your ads everyday or everytime youre online.
6. Do not try to create 2 accounts in 1 computer or household or else you'll get banned by the site admin.
7. Do not click 2 or more ads simultaneously or else you'll get banned by the site admin.

Here's the simpliest step by step:
1. Make an account at Paypal/Alertpay if you dont have yet.
2. Register at the PTC i indicated below.
3. Log in at that PTC site.
4. Click all the available Ads one by one.
5. Refresh the page after all you've cliked the ads to see if all ads have been clicke and if it credited to you all.
6. Log out.

Here's the direct Free Register of the one PTC site - Neobux <-- Click this

That's All. Is it that easy to earn??
Enjoy Clicking.
For more paying PTC sites, just click my BLOG

If any question, just post in here and i'm glady to answer that.
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyonlinegamerz.forumotion.com

Want to EARN money online for FREE???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
< Pinoy Online Gamerz > :: About pinoy online gamerz :: Everything Else-